Wednesday 2 July 2008

Nothing to see here.

I am a wanabe writer. I haven’t sold a script. I don’t have an agent. There are lots of people on the Scribosphere with more experience and more talent – hell, they are probably better looking than me as well – with really good skin. I will put a list of my favourites blogs on the side of the page when I can work out how to do that – I would click over to them – really – it’s not false modesty.

To be frank I expect the readership of this blog to be roughly one person – me. So why am I writing it? Well, I have a lot of things to do in a short period of time and I am a card-carrying procrastinator/ lazy fecker. This blog is designed to hold myself “publicly” accountable.

Just checked the stats on my hit rate – still at 1.

Now I realise I’m talking to myself and feeling a little self-conscious. Stop looking at me – oh, yea – you’re not.

1 comment:

phosphorus said...

Well, your expectation were wrong. It was read by two persons - at least. :-)